Monday, December 28, 2015

Light...

I can only imagine the lives you touched, the tears you wiped away and the smiles you created simply by saying "hello".......finding my way, saying my prayers and loving God everyday on my journey....I am simply passing through, homeless and searching like everyone else for that Mansion on a hill.... Its a process, but I am learning everyday, loving all those I encounter and smiling so that others might see the light inside of me..... Mom, I will make you proud......

4 comments:

  1. yout servant heart and giving spirit. Can't do anything but make her proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are changing inside and growing with God each day. I see it in you, in these past few months I have seen the great strides you have made. The man you want to be is already inside you, you just hid him from the world for awhile. Keep your eyes focused on God and he will continue to light your path. Each day remember to "let go and let God"!! Yes, I myself am struggling to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much... your words keep me accountable

      Delete