Sunday, December 27, 2015

A quick guide to my blog page...

OK a quick tutorial of my page layout..
at the top of my blog if u so wish, u may enter an email address so that u will be notified of each new post I write.
to the right of my blog u will see a little G+1, u can hit this if u choose to like my page, and thk u, thk u thk u if u chose to do so...
also, if u would like to read my post in another language u can use the drop down translate menu to the right of my blog...
u can also keep up with the other blogs I am currently following also, located to the right of my blog...
at the bottom of my page u can add comments about each blog or individual blogs...
thank you so much for your interest, ideas and love as I take u on my journey....

Thank you!!!!!!!!

any ideas, or suggestions, please share as this is a complete work in progress..
and if any of you have a specific topic you want me to write about, pray about or study about, let me know.....this ultimately is not about me, but rather to make you smile and change your stars.... Love, I promise it will be the final answer to every question....

No comments:

Post a Comment