Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Dare I say



I am sorry I haven't posted the past two days. I have been deciding on which way to go with my blog. I have decided it will first and foremost center on love. I will attempt to take the reader on a journey through a love story that captures the heart and ultimately the soul. The story will be ideas I have scattered across many years of my life, ideas I said, not actual events. The story will focus on souls I have never met, but hope to make so real, that the reader feels like they know them. this is the scariest thing I have ever done, trying to bring my words to life. I believe an Epic love story exist inside all of us..... so tomorrow join me, and let us find out where this story begins and eventually ends.....

*I will also add pics, videos and quotes to illustrate my underlying themes... random ideas will always be added to the blog as well, as I have no filter, I am truly a gypsy in spirit, all over the place....Please if you ever feel like doing so, all encouragement and ideas are welcome...Thank you all so very much.... 1 John 3:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment