Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Jeremy Lyn Nation

"If u were a rainbow, where would u end?"

I am an open book....no time for games, ask and I will answer.....My life is centered on God, I want to b the best person I can be, so that I can b the best person someone will ever need...very spontaneous, almost gypsy like...love travel, the great outdoors and anywhere a memory can b made....i am new to this all, but learning...I deserve the truth, You deserve the truth...after reading some of the post of those who have viewed my profile, here is "me" typed in a little square box...everyone wants a man who loves her, would run circles around the sun and lasso the moon for her, a great kisser, a romantic fool, compassionate, good listener, attentive to her needs, loving and honest to her family, friends and children, a travel partner, someone who has her back against anything this crazy life throws at her, a rock to anchor against, someone to sing her songs or write her letters for no reason other than to show his love, snuggle buddy, lover, dependable, trustworthy, loyal, kind, chivalrous, her last blind date, her first true love, all in all perfection is wanted and deserved but sometimes perfection is hard to offer, what if you only meet 9 out of 10, or God forbid 8 out of 10, then you fall short, you let her down.....BUT, what if perfection really is out there?....sad thing is its usually about what you look like, not who you are.....but, maybe just maybe one great true soul mate love exists!!!!

Bogey got Bacall, Hepburn had Tracy, DiMaggio married Marilyn, Joe Dirt got Brandy, all the men in Love Actually r dodgy at best, but they too got the beautiful lady in the end, Patrick Dempsey went from totally geek to totally sheik in cant buy me love and yeppers he got his girl....I could go on and on, from world leaders to great lovers, from normal folk to mythology....the boy gets the girl when its real, trusted and the world is thrown out and your heart is thrown all in...

about me....Jeremy Lyn Nation, country boy, raised on farm, back roads, sitting under trees, lover of life...you know what I cant talk about me, too much ego involved. I would rather do something everyday to change someone's life, who in no possible way could ever re pay me---that's where its at, loving and helping others...

Love one another, be good to one another, God could have just left man all alone down here for all eternity. But, He instead created a woman from us, for us to love and protect.. WOW what an awesome gift, a gift from The Creator of all things, now that's a gift you can never repay, but you can sure spend a lifetime loving it and being thankful for it....if its in the Bible, its alright with me....

so my question to you is? if you were a rainbow, where would you end?....u can answer a lot of questions with that simple question

my fav thing ever.....u know it is an awesome hug, when she runs her fingers through your hair...love ittttt

and with that...It's easy to grow old, all you have to do is go on living. But, if you want to grow old together, you have to do it with somebody....

so for all of those who view me as a 7, or 5, maybe a 3 or even a 1. I hope you can at least now see my heart as a 10....love is out there, but honesty has got to trump ego, and what a person offers might have to replace blue eyes or a fancy car, how a man treats you might have to win over a big house or great job....how a man treats your loved ones, might have to overshadow a big boat or expensive trips....don't get me wrong, no one should ever settle, but if your really looking for love, you gotta let love take over and well for lack of a better phrase, you gotta back off a little....the greatest loves trusted love, died to themselves and lived for another.....God bless u all and enjoy this crazy trip around the sun, make your life, love and dreams spectacular.. hope u find exactly what u have always wanted .....JLyn

5 comments: